Re: Please consider quantlib_0.3.9 (and -ruby,-python,-doc) for testing

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 08:12:54AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> I guess I wasn't sufficiently clear. 0.1.11 is _broken_ as it needs QL 0.3.8.
> Given that we settled on QL 0.3.9 we do need 0.1.12.  See below for a log.

Why isn't this reflected in the dependencies then? Dependencies are
there to reflect which versions of packages work together with which
other package's versions.

Why doesn't r-cran-rquantlib even depend on quantlib? According to the
error you quoted, r-cran-rquantlib doesn't seem to work at all with a
wrong quantlib version, I assume it wouldn't work either without any
quantlib version?

> There is, it's just that nobody has a critical bug yet.

It's a bit hard to squash release critical issues if they aren't even
filed as bugs, don't you think?

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar