Re: [Fwd: bacula_1.36.3-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED]

Hi José Luis,

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 02:24:53AM +0200, José Luis Tallón wrote:
>     This is to request the new version of Bacula to be included in
> Sarge. This version fixes several important bugs, most importantly an
> incompatibility with MySQL-4.1(now it is linked to libmsqlclient12
> instead), but also a reproducible crash in "normal operational
> conditions"; I believe that this fix is very important for our users
> to be able to normally use this piece of software.

Er...

$ debdiff b/bacula/bacula_1.36.2-2.dsc ../../../queue/accepted/bacula_1.36.3-1.dsc | wc -l
1351472
$

Even discounting that the majority of these changes appear to be to
documentation, leaving only about 8,000 lines of non-doc changes, this is
really too much to contemplate reviewing during the freeze.

Also, although I'd love to get rid of libmysqlclient10 for sarge, 12 doesn't
actually fix the protocol incompatibilities -- you need to go to 14 for
that. :/

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer