Re: [Fwd: Accepted xosd 2.2.14-1.1 (i386 source)]

Hi

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 08:59:21PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> > Hi Release Team
> >
> > Please, approve the following NMU. Patch is in the bug log (djpig agreed
> > to let me NMU on IRC, so that's the only difference).
>
> Hmm, the files config.{sub,guess}.cdbs-orig weren't previously
> in the diff but are now. Could you please investigate how this happened?

As discussed on IRC last night, this is because of a bug in cdbs which
isn't going to be fixed immediately AFAIK. The exclusion of these files
should be possible by removing the original config.{guess,sub} before
actually starting the build process, though this is not easy to accomplish
in the rules file (due to the use of cdbs) IMHO.

I think djpig said (on IRC) he would nevertheless approve this version,
but as it's not done yet, this mail ...

Cheers

Luk