Push request: openexr-1.2.2-2

Hey everyone,

This is going to have to qualify as your most trivial (and embarrassing
for me) push request ever! It's a documentation fix too. Upstream got
rid of their HTML docs and replaced them with PDFs from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2,
but I forgot to kill off the old doc-base references to them.

Laurent Bonnaud thought I left out docs from the package altogether and
filed a report.

openexr (1.2.2-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Documentation fixes
    - Remove stale doc-base entries.
      (closes: #303226)

 -- Andrew Lau <netsnipe@users.sourceforge.net>  Mon,  9 May 2005 01:16:15 +1000

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

     Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
	 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & Computer Science, UNSW
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"