Re: Please accept belocs-locales-data 2.3.4-12

> > To summarize, I believe that all these changes are suitable for sarge.
>
> I believe that reviewing in detail 55kloc diffs will make my eyes bleed.

I can add some support to the changes requested by Denis.

belocs-locales-* packages real use in sarge will probably be quite
low, if not null. The packages appeared quite late and I can safely
bet that only people very aware of locales stuff issues will install
them in place of the standard locales package.

So, big changes to these packages are quite safe, in my opinion, and
will later help by minimizing the differences between sarge and etch
on that matter.