Re: please approve for testing: abs-guide, python-profiler, python2.4, pysvn, kodos, doxygen, mailscanner

Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 12:38:24AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > pysvn:
> >   Fix a race condition with a buffered temp file, doesn't have
> >   a Debian bug number.
>
> Hmm, I have to confess I don't understand the patch. Leaving it for
> someone with more clue.

Hmm, is there some reason a bug was not filed? The 2 minutes it takes to
file a bug for a security fix ensures that the entire testing security
team knows about it and brings the package to the top of my list for
auto-review, FWIW. It's also rather useful when I'm trying to figure out
WTF a patch fixes..

Anyway, reviewed and approved.

(BTW, you might consider building this package with dpkg-buildpackage
-I.svn in the future, so as to not include any accidental changes to
those evil upstream .svn directories in the debian diff.)

--
see shy jo