Re: Please consider onak 0.3.2-1 for testing.

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 01:59:42AM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 07:31:37PM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > The full upstream diff is at:
> >
> > http://the.earth.li/~noodles/onak-1to2-full.diff (5157 lines)
> >
> > The diff excluding the autoconf/other generated files is at:
> >
> > http://the.earth.li/~noodles/onak-1to2.diff (195 lines)
>
> Even if most of the diff is "only" autoconf stuff it still needs
> some review.

Sure, which is why I gave links to both diffs - the smaller one covers
the actual code changes AFAIC, but I appreciate that the full diff
matters.

> And given the fact that none of the bugs fixed seems to classify as
> important (from a first glance at least) I would not consider this for
> sarge.

I defer to the release team on this; while I as upstream think that the
potential loss of email syncing ability and lack of dealing with UID
revocations are very good reasons to ship the new package instead, I'm
not sure I'd go as far as to say that I'd rather it was removed from
sarge than the older version is what we end up with.

J.

--
Revd. Jonathan McDowell, ULC | A conscience can sometimes be a pest.