Please consider onak 0.3.2-1 for testing.

Please consider onak 0.3.2-1 for testing, once the usual 10 day testing
period is over.

I do appreciate this release doesn't fix any bug filed against Debian,
but I am also upstream and the release is a bugfix release which I
believe it's in Debian's interests to have as part of sarge - I've had
the bugs reported to me as upstream rather than as part of Debian. I
believe several of them could be classifed as important or higher if
they had been filed against the Debian package.

Nothing else depends on onak in the archive, so it shouldn't destabilise
anything else.

The full upstream diff is at:

http://the.earth.li/~noodles/onak-1to2-full.diff (5157 lines)

The diff excluding the autoconf/other generated files is at:

http://the.earth.li/~noodles/onak-1to2.diff (195 lines)

The upstream changelog:

0.3.2 - 25th March 2005

* Change word split routine to split on punctuation/spaces. (Jason Harris)
* Fix problem parsing empty config lines. (Thanks to Fred Strauss)
* Do some checking before closing stderr in add.c. Fixes an issue seen in
  RH by Fred Strauss.
* Make sure we use the configured path to the MTA in sendsync.c
* Support UID revokations. Thanks to Hanna Wallach for reporting this.

J.

--
101 things you can't have too much of : 45 - Toblerone.