Hurd package fails to build -> probably should be removed

The 'hurd' source package fails to build in regular ways on i386, as
it's build-dependencies are unfulfilleable. It's still in testing at the
moment though, because it has one Architecture: all package (hurd-doc).
This one is not rebuildeable though within testing.

Either the package is decided to be useful in testing anyway, then it
should be fixed to have arch-conditional build-depends (like mig
[hurd-i396]), and only build the all package when on !hurd-i386, or it
should be removed and blocked out of testing until/if hurd-i386 because
a release candidate.

Michael Banck (one of the maintainers) has mentioned he didn't care
anyway, my personal opinion is to not include such documentation-only
packages for an architecture not in the release -- we don't include
documentaion for freebsd either, nor (typically) for any software not
also being released.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar