Re: gtkmathview 0.6.5, is it possible to accept it in sarge?

Hi Stefano,

On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 11:21:00AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 11:41:53PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > > Is it possible to accept gtkmathview 0.6.5 in testing?
> > Very much a border case, but approved.

> Sorry for disturbing you again, but I failed to understand if I need to
> upload gtkmathview to t-p-u or you can manage the transition directly
> using the version in unstable.

Thanks for checking back -- it looks like this got lost in the shuffle, and
didn't make it into my hints file even though I gave you my approval.  It's
really added now; no need for a t-p-u upload.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer