Re: Can nagios-plugins 1.4-4 enter testing?

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 03:29:49PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:

Hi,

> Mmm, you can contact powerpc@buildd.debian.org to ask for it to be looked
> at; I don't know that requeuing it would give any different results.  In
> general, it's a good idea to build-depend on a real package instead of a
> virtual package, to ensure you get the interface you actually want.

I see... would you advice me to upload a version with this fix or it's better if
I ask the powerpc admin to look at it? Till now I didn't have this kind of
problem with the autobuilders, but if you think that it's a good idea (and
you're going to approve the new package for sarge) I can make the change...

Guido