Re: anon-proxy: another serious policy violation fixed

David Spreen wrote:
> i just fixed another release critical bug in the package anon-proxy
> whose manpage was licensed under the terms of the GFDL before.
> According to the bugreport #307820 this is a serious policy violation.

It is, but we're not treating GFDL licensing issues as RC for sarge (or
we'd have many other documents to get relicensed or removed, including
many important info pages).

I don't see any benefit of pushing this into sarge, and have tagged the
bug sarge-ignore.

--
see shy jo