Re: localization-config v 0.113 into testing (now 0.115)

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 04:09:55PM +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> On Τετάρτη 04 Μάιος 2005 06:03, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > I doubt this very much; the diff doesn't match any encoding I know
> > of for the glyph "å".  I suspect mangling courtesy of someone's
> > mail pipeline.

> Seems you're right. fixed.

Thanks. :)

> > That won't work; you'll need to upload it to unstable.  Uploads to
> > testing-proposed-updates can't have a version number >= the version
> > number of the package in unstable, unless the package in testing is
> > at the same version.

> Uploaded to unstable. Hope it's ok now :-)

Most of the files under conffiles.d/woody/ seem to still use log_msg instead
of log_die.  Is this intentional?  Does it even matter?

Looks like there's a rogue debian/changelog.new file in the package that
shouldn't be there.

If the uses of log_msg in conffiles.d/woody/ are ok, I have no problem
letting .115 in.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek