Re: localization-config v 0.113 into testing (now 0.115)

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 04:09:14AM +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> On Δευτέρα 02 Μάιος 2005 11:53, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > Hi Konstantinos,

> > conffiles.d/woody/ispell also seems to have an encoding error in
> > the spelling of 'bokmål'.

> this particular script was taken as is from skolelinux. As
> skolelinux/woody didn't use UTF-8, this character 'å', probably does
> not appear well on a non-UTF-8 system. But i've been told it works.

I doubt this very much; the diff doesn't match any encoding I know of for
the glyph "å".  I suspect mangling courtesy of someone's mail pipeline.

> > I'm not willing to approve this package as it is right now; if you
> > can address the above issues (the die vs. log_msg issue is
> > particularly pervasive, and seems likely to have very bad
> > unintended side effects), it should be ok to let in.

> I've replaced the log_msg by a new function, log_die, which logs and
> dies in these particular cases :-)

> I've just uploaded to t-p-u, l-c 0.115 with 2 new translations also.

That won't work; you'll need to upload it to unstable.  Uploads to
testing-proposed-updates can't have a version number >= the version number
of the package in unstable, unless the package in testing is at the same
version.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer