Paragraph about python-profiler for the Release Notes

* Matthias Klose [Wed, 04 May 2005 11:40:58 +0200]:
> Adeodato Simó writes:
> > * Matthias Klose [Tue, 03 May 2005 20:28:32 +0200]:

> > > Great! Just a minor rewording. Please forward the version you like better.

> >   (No problem with python-profiler changes, trying to understand better
> >   your reasoning in the other paragraph).

> ok, please remove the dbm paragraph. Uploaded new python2.2 and
> python2.3 packages, which build the dbm module using the db-4.2
> library, as python2.4 does.

  OK, thanks for taking care.

  Rob, as per [1], we propose the following paragraph to be included in
  the release notes:

    Modules 'profile' and 'pstats' moved to non-free: None of the
    python2.X packages shipped with Sarge include the standard modules
    'profile' and 'pstats', because they are licensed under a license
    not conforming to the DFSG (see bug #293932 for details). These two
    modules can be found in the python-profiler and python2.X-profiler
    packages that are included in the non-free section of the Debian
    archive.

  [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2005/05/msg00031.html

  Thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and
day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle
any human being can fight and never stop fighting.
                -- e.e. cummings