Accept libdbd-pg-perl & libxml-mini-perl

Hello dear release managers,

Please accept libdbd-pg-perl 1.41-3 in sarge. It fixes a bad memory leak
(#305468). The patch has already been integrated in CVS upstream.

Please accept libxml-mini-perl 1.2.8-2 too. It fixes 2 bugs where the
module wasn't able to handle correct XML (#292987, #278669). Upstream is
more or less dead so I'm mostly on my own for that package.

In both cases, packages were uploaded to unstable a few hours/minutes
ago... you don't need to approve them directly but at least "unblock"
them so that they flow in automatically after the test period if no bugs
are discovered. libxml-mini-perl is pure perl (arch: all) and won't be
blocked by something else. Libdbd-pg-perl has a good history of quick
building on all arches so it will shortly get in sync (I hope).

Thanks !
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org