updated rsync for sarge

Hi,

This weekend a critical bug was reported on rsync (#306981). This has
been resolved after contact with upstream. This fix needs to go in, I've
prepared a 2.6.4-5 for that. I had already made some other changes which
aren't all that big; here's the changelog for 2.6.4-5:

  * Fixed not backupping deleted files when --backup is used in combination
    with --delete-after (this was considered a critical bug).
    closes:#306981
  * Removed spurious log.c.DEBIAN file from source (diff, actually).
  * Removed old rsyncstats script from diff.
  * Install rsyncstats script to /usr/sbin/.
  * Fixed some typos in the man page.
    closes:#305627
  * Implemented a --min-size option.
    closes#:27126

The version already in unstable (2.6.4-4) has some other quite important
fixes, however that didn't make it to sarge yet (2.6.4-2 is currently in
sarge). Here are the changelog entries for 2.6.4-3 and -4:

  * Fix from upstream for incompatibility with older rsync versions when using
    --exclude (and not --delete).
    closes:#306368

  * Added comment to /etc/default/rsync that the rsyncd.conf specified there
    is not used when accessing the daemon via a remote shell.
    closes:#298002
  * Correctly report whether what we're not creating is a file or a directory.
    closes:#142258
  * Concat the upstream NEWS & OLDNEWS together as changelog instead of as-is.
    closes:#306250
  * assorted recommended patches from upstream, collected in debian/patches/
    in the source package:
    - fix for sending a single file with -H
    - improper handling of --one-file-system in some cases
    - --link-dest / --hard-links problem
    - new hard-links in not-yet-created directories

What priority should I give the -5 upload, and to what distribution?

Thanks,
Paul Slootman