arm and transcriber, snack

Release team,

I'm sure you are busy.

I just want to say that `arm' has first prevented my packages (transcriber and snack) to enter testing for over a month by simply not even attempting a build, and now I see the arm buildd finds an impossible Build-depends on i-don't know-what.  All the other buildds don't seem to have that problem:

  libsnack2-dev: Depends: libsnack2 (= 2.2.9-1) but it is not going to be installed

My packages are in no way importants to `sarge', it is just that the current versions are 1--2 years old.  I've been trying to get the updates in now for a number of months, and everything seems to be ok except for arm.

Cheers,

---david