Will already-uploaded packages propagate?

Hi,

So I've read the announce with great, uh, greatness, and I was
wondering whether packages that have already sit in sid for a few days
will propagate to sarge automatically, or if the trickling is
controlled from now on even for past uploads.

  If the former, then great :-)  If the latter, I'll probably come and
haunt you in a few days about gforge.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

All tribal myths are true, for a given value of 'true'.
  -- in The Last Continent (Terry Pratchett)