inclusion of imapsync in sarge

Dear Release Managers,

I ask you to include imapsync in sarge, since this is quite a simple
perl program (I don't think that big problems will occur with it), but
there are no good alternatives yet in sarge for large imap migrations.

It is included in unstable for 5-6 days without bugreports, and I did
two medium sized migration with it already.

If you have questions, please contact me.

If it is not possible to get it into testing now, than no problem at
all.  I just probed ;)

Thanks,
Gergely