hylafax binary package on arm and new upload

Hi all,
I prepared a new version of hylafax that fixes some really small
problems. They are sometimes "cosmetics", like using invoke-rc.d instead
of calling scripts in /etc/init.d.

The last upload was about 23 days ago and it is still unbuilt for arm
architecture. So I am wondering if I may safely suppose that a new
upload will migrate to testing in time for sarge release. Otherwise I
wouldn't upload a new package, hoping that the actual version will be
built on arm in time for sarge.

Thanks,
Giuseppe