Re: Dummy transitional packages in mozilla-firefox-locale-all

El Viernes 08 Abril 2005 13:39, Steve Langasek escribió:
> Hi Cesar,
>
> On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 12:45:16AM +0300, Cesar Martinez Izquierdo wrote:
> > Hi, Joerg Jaspert suggest me to remove the dummy transitional packages
> > that mozilla-firefox-all includes, as Firefox was not not included in
> > woody. Should I delete them, or should I support the current users of
> > testing and keep them?
>
> If it's a transitional package that's not needed for woody, there's no
> reason to ship it; which means there's no reason to keep it in testing.  I
> would presume that the testing users have already transitioned, and kill
> the packages off if they serve no other purpose.
>
> Cheers,

OK, I will delete them, but I got a question now.
I will upload the new package which will have less binary packages in sid than
in sarge. Do I need to perform something special to get the transitional
packages removed from sarge? Or will they be automatically removed because
the new source package in sarge doesn't include them anymore?

Thanks a lot, regards,

  César

PD: He oído decir que hablas perfectamente castellano y catalán. ¡Qué
sorpresa! (Especialmente por lo del catalán...)