Re: Dummy transitional packages in mozilla-firefox-locale-all

Hi Cesar,

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 12:45:16AM +0300, Cesar Martinez Izquierdo wrote:
> Hi, Joerg Jaspert suggest me to remove the dummy transitional packages that
> mozilla-firefox-all includes, as Firefox was not not included in woody.
> Should I delete them, or should I support the current users of testing and
> keep them?

If it's a transitional package that's not needed for woody, there's no
reason to ship it; which means there's no reason to keep it in testing.  I
would presume that the testing users have already transitioned, and kill the
packages off if they serve no other purpose.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer