Re: proposed fix to allow security support for fai-kernels in sarge (#297811)

Hi Joey,

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 12:42, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Hmmm... the only mail address for stable security support on
> > http://www.debian.org/intro/organization is joey@debian.org -
> > <debian-security-private@lists.debian.org>  didnt seem appropriate to me.
> What's wrong with that address?

The reason to have filed #297811 is to be able to do stable security support.
So I choose the address for stable security support.

debian-security-private@ seemed to me like a mail-address to address general
security problems or security problems which should remain undisclosed until
they are solved.

> > Would that have been a better address ?
> Yes.

Ok. So if debian-security-private@ is also responsible for stable security
maybe it would be a good idea to add the address there. (As I also think it's
not really perfect that only your personal mail address is listed for stable
security support...)

regards,
 Holger