C++ ABI bump for etch

Hello,

from the last Release update:

> If you intend to make major changes (like a C++ ABI bump) during the
> development of etch, please speak with the release team as soon as
> possible, describing the changes you're planning and why.  This way, we
> can help you to make your transitions as smooth as possible, ensuring
> that packages go quickly into testing/etch, don't hold up other packages
> or the release in general, and don't take us by surprise.  We would
> appreciate it if you could send these emails before the end of April
> to debian-release@lists.debian.org.

I am working on a major change on libtagcoll and libdebtags API and ABI.

However, I'm planning to change the package names (from libtagcoll-dev
to libtagcoll1-dev and from libdebtags-dev to libdebtags1-dev) and to
package -dev libraries only, since the API and ABIs will still be not
stable enough to support shlibs.

Ciao,

Enrico