Re: please make libkrb53 priority 'standard', since nfs-utils depends on it

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 12:50:35PM -0500, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> Package: ftp.debian.org
> Severity: normal
>
> The current unstable nfs-utils (1.0.7-1) builds nfs-common to depend
> on libkrb53 for NFSv4 support.  Since nfs-common is priority
> 'standard', libkrb53 should also be at least priority 'standard'.

I just changed libevent1 and libkrb53 to standard on request of Steve
Langasek.

Package maintainers, you should change the priority in your packages,
but since this change means your package actually as a consequence is
frozen now, you should not upload for just this change, only if you're
forced to do an upload anyway for fixing an RC bug.

Thanks,
--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar