Re: please make libkrb53 priority 'standard', since nfs-utils depends on it

retitle 298920 [not-before-sarge] please make libkrb53 priority 'standard', since nfs-utils depends on it
thanks

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 12:50:35PM -0500, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> The current unstable nfs-utils (1.0.7-1) builds nfs-common to depend
> on libkrb53 for NFSv4 support.  Since nfs-common is priority
> 'standard', libkrb53 should also be at least priority 'standard'.

Right, but that's only so in unstable, as nfs-utils is frozen. Standard
packages already for quite a while are not allowed to introduce new
dependencies, as announced by the release team.

So, wontfix until sarge is released, unless the release team asks me for
an exception.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar