lablgtk2 and misbehaved hppa/ia64 autobuilders.

Hello,

I missed Samuel and Sylvain earlier on irc, but i have done some thinking
about the problematic cases of the hppa/ia64 buildds. I have written to both
debian-hppa and debian-ia64 a week or so ago, but received no reply, so i
would say let's just ignore those, and go ahead with the uploading of the
lablgtk2 dependencies. The fact that Matthew Willcox is among the maintainers
of those buildds give me very little hope of any resolution going through me,
but if any of you do irc, you can try to contact him directly, his irc nick is
willy.

Mmm, ia64 lablgtk2 built on marsch 29, so only hppa is missing now, and i saw
that ocaml-http and ocurl are also in dep-wait mode on hppa.

CCing debian-release so they are aware of this, but don't think any particular
action they can do about this, not sure though.

Friendly,

Sven Luther