> This also means that it's time again to ask maintainers to cut back on
> uploads of new upstream versions of software, *particularly* of
> libraries.

Just so you know ahead of time.  I've been told by other QA people I
should go ahead and take over gtkhtml (the ancient version of the
library), which needs a version upgrade to solve a severity important
bug in gnucash.  There is only one other package which uses that
library, and its maintainer has given me permission to NMU a new
upload of his package at the same time.

I plan to do the work Monday.

Thomas