Re: axiom_20050201-1

Camm,

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 09:36:57PM -0500, Camm Maguire wrote:
> Greetings!  I don't believe axiom is frozen, but this last upload on
> 2/21 had some changes to the package structure.  In any case, it has
> atypically not yet been accepted into unstable.  If anyone could
> expedite its processing so it might have a chance to autobuild for
> sarge, I think it would greatly strengthen Sarge's quality in the eyes
> of mathematically inclined users.

That is a question for the ftpmasters, not for the release team; beyond any
RC bugs in the version of axiom currently in the archive, we aren't going to
ask the ftpmasters for special treatment for packages in NEW (and I wouldn't
expect them to listen to us if they did).

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer