Pushing renattach from unstable to testing

Hi Release Team,

I have a package which I think fits the following description:

  - If your package is frozen, but the version in unstable contains no
    changes unsuitable for testing, upload to unstable only and contact
    debian-release@lists.debian.org if changes need to be pushed through
    to testing.

The package in question is renattach. There is a security flaw
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=287889) which has been
fixed in unstable by uploading 1.2.2.

The only rdependency is p3scan which I also maintain. The new version of
renattach has been tested successfully with p3scan from testing.

Thanks,

--
Mats Rynge

   ,''`.         Got Woody?