Re: Problem with octave-plplot

Op di, 28-12-2004 te 00:49 +0100, schreef Rafael Laboissiere:
> * Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> [2004-12-27 16:56]:
> > The octave2.1 package is being held back by lack of a powerpc package. No
> > idea why.
>
> I do not understand neither.  The following buildd report:
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=octave2.1&ver=2.1.64-1&arch=powerpc&stamp=1102128513&file=log&as=raw
>
> tells that octave2.1 was successfully built on powerpc.  What is going on?

Being on the train when I read this, I can't check how long you've been
waiting.

However, I should note that, due to the fact that buildd machines are
mostly administrated through mail, it sometimes happens that a build log
gets lost, and does not arrive at its admin's mailbox; or that the reply
gets lost, and that the package is therefore not uploaded. This is
sometimes not immediately noticed.

Have you contacted the powerpc buildd admins to find out what's going
on?

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks