libxml-libxml-perl status for sarge

Hello,

I still haven't received news from you on #240334, and I'm quite
concerned about it, as it may cause severe breakage when it is used on
a website.

I assume that use of the module in websites is quite common, although I
don't know much about its usage patterns and thus I'm hesitant in
raising the severity to grave.  However, personally I only use the
module in mod_perl scripting, and axkit also depends heavily on it.

Since sarge is about to go out, I'm asking you to have a look at it,
possibly updating the severity or just applying the attached patch.

I'm Cc-ing the release manager(s) as this may turn out to become an ugly
Sarge issue.

Ciao,

Enrico