Any chance of getting a more recent thunderbird into Sarge?

Hi,

I notice that the release of mozilla-thunderbird in Sarge is 0.5-4 and
the current release in Sid is 0.8-2.  Apparently this is blocked by
being out of date on m68k, and possibly on MIPS - both of these are at
0.7.3-6, which is still significantly newer than the release in Sarge.

Is there anything that can be done to get a newer release in Sarge, or
is it just going to take a few more days?  It would be great if we could
get 0.8 in there, but even a 0.7.3 would be nice.  I notice that 0.7.x
and 0.8 do fix various security issues also.

Regards,
					Andrew.

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
     A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds -- Shaw