Re: hinting cyrus-sasl2 and cyrus-sasl2-mit?

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 01:48:19PM +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>   now that cyrus-sasl2-mit has been succesfully build on arm, it seems
>   to me that cyrus-sasl2 and cyrus-sasl2-mit need to be hinted to enter
>   testing together.

Hint added, thanks.

>   (this is my first request-for-hinting, I really hope I got it right.
>   also, sorry if i should have waited some more time after the
>   successful build.)

Given that these packages have already been waiting 15 days longer than
they needed to, there's no reason to wait before asking -- the goal is
to get packages into testing as quickly as is reasonable.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer