hinting cyrus-sasl2 and cyrus-sasl2-mit?

hi,

  now that cyrus-sasl2-mit has been succesfully build on arm, it seems
  to me that cyrus-sasl2 and cyrus-sasl2-mit need to be hinted to enter
  testing together.

  (this is my first request-for-hinting, I really hope I got it right.
  also, sorry if i should have waited some more time after the
  successful build.)

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Q: How do Debian developers play Russian rulette?
A: Everone contributes a key revocation certificate and chooses a number
from one to ten. Then everybody executes a random generator - if it's a
match, then his revocation certificate is submitted to the keyservers.
                -- seen on debian-curiosa@l.d.o