Re: Update on "upload of GNOME 2.6 to unstable" status

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 01:04:37PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Ah, last we tried this in february or so, testing-proposed-update was
> not being autobuilt,

It is (or, at least, can be made to easily).

The wanna-build db is running, and works. One of my buildd machines has
it configured (albeit at a lower priority than unstable). Perhaps there
are more; dunno. Also have no clue about other architectures.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks