discover2 transition botched in testing

The discover2 transition is in a botched state in testing right now, and
things will need to be forced in if testing is to be in a usable state
by d-i beta4's release date.

We have a discover package in testing that is really discover 1, and
that depends on a discover-data that is also expected to be from
discover 1. But in fact the discover-data in testing is discover 2's
data. This results in systems installed by d-i that cannot find their
network card when they boot up and problems of that sort.

Meanwhile, discover1 and discover (aka discover2) in unstable are being
held out because they were uploaded less then ten days ago. They should
go in in 6 days time on their own, if the discover maintainer refrain
from making more uploads. That is the day beta4 is scheduled to release
though, and we need some time to clean up the loose ends after discover
2 gets in, build CD images, test, etc.

AJ, can we force the whole mess of discover{,1{,-data}} packages into
testing? Soon?

--
see shy jo