Gnome 2.6

Hi,

I am very much for Gnome 2.6. I have allready switched to Fedora Core 2 because
Debian is allways so slow. The new Nautilus is very fast. Woody did ot have
Gnome 2.4 - and now Gnome 2.4 is not new any more.

I would suggest, that Linux/BSD development should synchronize more, so that
important applications like Samba,Gnome,KDE,OpenOffice, Mozilla have very
predictable major changes at similar dates. So that Debian or another
distriubution could focus on some month where it expects to have new versions
of some major packages be released.

Well, I have not talked about server applications, because this would make it
more complicated.  I would very much appreciate if Gnome and KDE would make
some steps at the same time that do integrate some libraries and so on...

Greetings

Thilo Pfennig

--
Thilo Pfennig