Re: Upload of GNOME 2.6 to unstable

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 14:09, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 19:15, Anthony Towns wrote:
> >
> > At the moment, afaics, packages have only been uploaded to experimental
> > for i386 and powerpc. Please make sure they're building on all
> > architectures before even considering a major change like this.
>
> FWIW, I'm building and uploading ARM, and should be able to test as
> well.  As you can imagine, the reported speed improvements will be most
> welcome on my Netwinder. :-)

Just curious, is there some reason udebs are not included in the normal
binary target in rules?  I notice i386 and ppc have them in the archive,
should I be worried about putting them in here too?

Also, glib is stalled because parts of it got in before a dropped
connection, now I can't restart the upload because the files there
prevent me from creating new files in a new upload.  Any ideas, or
should I just wait a day or two until the incomplete stuff vanishes?

Thanks,

-Adam P.

http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg