Re: status of getting security fixes into sarge

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 07:21:24PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> The perl, libc6, and mailutils bugs worry me; is there any way to hurry these?

The libc6 failures appear to be well-understood at this point, and will
presumably be fixed soon with a new upload.

Perl, OTOH, could use a hand in diagnosing the test failures that are now
happening on various platforms, to pin down if these are buildd bugs or
source bugs so that they can be fixed on whichever end they need to be.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer