please allow mutt 1.5.6-20040907+2 into testing

Dear Release-Managers,

please allow the latest mutt into testing even its frozen.
it has a huge performance increase when using it with imap-folders with
many messages if header_caching is enabled.

i.e. mailbox with ~ 4500 msgs:
without header_cache opening of this box is ~ 90 sec.
with header_cache every further opening is ~ 5 sec.

I considered switching to another mail client until I found this new
feature.

afaik there are no important bugs open even though these new features
are in unstable since late August.
--
Jörg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.