Re: What is wrong with gutenbrowser?

Andreas Barth wrote:
> You might want to take non-US out from your scripts, as non-US is dead
> enough for sarge (i.e. we will perhaps have one or two packages in
> non-US/non-free, but not much more).

Support for non-US was added on request, to inform people why some packages (such as the topical gutenbrowser) were apparently "stuck forever". This was an issue before those packages were moved to main.

Nowadays there are only a few such packages left, but I plan to keep supporting them until non-US is officially removed.

--
Björn