What is wrong with gutenbrowser?

The package gutenbrowser was removed some time ago from Debian.  I
decided this was a shame, and brought it back to life.  The new
package was uploaded 11 days ago, and I expected it to make it into
testing yesterday.  It didn't, and seem to be stuck.

The package used to be in non-US, but was moved to main recently.
Looking at <URL:http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=gutenbrowser>,
it seem to be some systems still beliving that gutenbrowser is in
non-US.

Any idea what I should do to make the package acceptable into sarge?

On the other hand, I'm not sure if I want the package to enter sarge
yet.  I'll make a RC bug to keep it out.  It would be nice if someone
could have a look at why the testing update scripts believe the
package is still in non-US.