Re: Suggestion: Release sarge without security support

* Andre Lehovich:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> Why can't we treat security support like a broken package, and remove
>> it if it isn't fixed by its maintainers?
>
> The security team are doing a great job supporting Woody.

But only if the basic infrastructure to do their job is in place.  If
there isn't a full set of buildds, they are screwed.  (AFAIK, we don't
have a full set of security buildds for neither sarge nor woody right
now.  Not the fault of the security team, of course.)