Re: Transitioning to Mozilla Firefox 1.0PR

* Johannes Rohr

| Three of those packages can be easily brought up-to-date within five
| minutes: Please download the latest langpack from ftp.mozilla.org and
| rebuild your package. Here are the URLs:

No, they can not.  I've run into problems getting the nb_NO version to
work properly.

If the release team wants to pull mozilla-firefox-nb in order for
firefox 1.0 to go into sarge, feel free.

(I'm going to investigate this further, but the current version isn't
much good atm.)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-