Please push exim4 4.34-7 to sarge.

Hello,
exim4 4.34-7 is up to date on all architectures and closes all l10n
related bugs.

There'll soon be a -8, which also is targeted for sarge via sid,
however its changes will be a *little* bit more interesting, therefore
I'll want -8 to simmer a little bit longer in sid and would like the
"trivial changes only, but many of them"-release (-7) to get into
sarge quickly.

In case you are wondering, the interesting change for -8 will be to
improve usability of the debconf dialog. I'll try to  deal with
#244095 and #280207 which are both about the fact that the role of
mailname is incomprehensible for nullmailer setups.  Afaict there'll
only be needed minimal change of templates (removing a single word
foo out of a list "foo, bar and baz") keeping pain for translators to
a minimum.

(I'll show the diff before I upload -8.)
                 thanks, cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"