Re: atlas3_3.6.0-19 stalled due to alpha package name change

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 09:26:33AM -0500, Camm Maguire wrote:
>> Greetings!  The alpha structure for this package has changed: ev5
>> -> ev6.  This is correct.  Could someone please facilitate migration
>> into testing?
>
> This needs ftpmaster attention (which should be semi-automatic) to have
> the old binary packages removed from unstable, not release manager
> attention.

I'd been ignoring rene's suggestion to remove them because I didn't
realise the alpha optimized variants had changed their name.  They're
gone now.

Camm, if you want to - at some stage - fix your source package to list
_all_ the binaries it builds in the Binaries: field of the .dsc, these
kind of removals would probably go through automatically.

--
James