Re: Uploading l10n-changed dictionaries-common_0.22.40sarge7 to sarge

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 02:03:41PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Agustin Martin (agustin.martin@hispalinux.es) [041105 14:00]:
> > I am uploading dictionaries-common_0.22.40sarge7 to
> > testing-proposed-updates, with only l10n changes.
> >

> The version in unstable would be not ok for release? If the unstable
> version is ok, we could take that.

Version in unstable has some extra changes not due to l10n
or >important bugs,

- ispell-wrapper partially rewritten recently.
- remove-default-{ispell,wordlist} do things differently (and IMHO
  better), but this is not a >important thing.
- ispell.el has now some code for dealing better with aspell
  suggestions. Also recently introduced.

The second thing is now tested for about a month in unstable, but
first and third ones were uploaded this week. Besides the low severity of
the problems they fix, I think they have passed through a still too short
testing time.

Agustin