Re: Re: [Fwd: libc6-dev: totally incoherent pthread related includes files for dynamic linking]

The only release-relevant thing I can see here is that it's not a
release-critical bug. Thank you for bringing it to my attention so that
I could downgrade it. :-)

(The grave severity implies the package is unusable, which libc6-dev
isn't; it doesn't seem to fit any of the criteria for serious bugs in
the release policy, either.)

Well using include files belonging to another package/version is the best way to create RC bugs that you will spend weeks to find. I'm _sure_ somebody did _indeed_ run some pthread related test to check the desired behavior :-)

--
   __
  /  `                   	Eric Valette

Tel: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76	Fax: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76
E-mail: eric.valette@free.fr